X^(

Pondering life as another year goes by...

Someday I want to be able to look back on it all and say: "I did the best I could what the time I had" Anywhere... at Andrews... at work... at home... where ever.

A question I thought about today was this... When my empire falls, when it all goes to shit... what and [mainly]who will still be there beside me?

that is a fundamental... as basic as it gets question we should ask ourselves.

I have some amazing friends, ive been overly blessed with friends that would take a bullet for me. thats tuff.

i recently lost someone close to me she didn't pass on she jsut sorta passed by and it'll make you realize that there are some people you don't forget, but if you can remember the things that she loved, those things that made her happy, if you can see those things and remember her smile and just know that shes doing fine, you'll be alright and so will she.


Oh btw...When I die... I want to die to the song "THREE FLIGHTS UP" By Yellowcard.

Also at my funeral I want someone to tie ropes to my major limbs and reinact all the major events of my life.

Photobucket

1 comment:

slam said...

Im really glad you have such good friends! since I can't be there to keep an eye on you :p anywho, your "empire" will never fall and you will never die! You're my brother and I need you to stay around. Peace