In Boca Al Lupo [ventitre anni ragazzo]

I'm a [nearly] 23 year old boy. Everyone around me is graduating and getting married. What the heck? Whats this rush for the ring? I can't even hold down a relationship for more than a year or two. How do these people think that they are going to want to be married 5, 10, 20 years from now? "In Boca Al Lupo" to them. I have weddings on my mind because I get to be in 2 this summer. This is actually a huge honor for me because not too long ago people went out of their way to make sure i didn't know about their weddings... not that i wanted to go to their smelly weddings anyway. Then somewhere along the line i shot a few weddings to the surprise of those other bastards... and somehow I slowly weaseled my way into the wedding community. I'm a groomsman for my cousin B and also for Ruben. Hopefully the bachelors party will include a few lap dances for dp... I can't imagine how you can be sure enough about someone to want to spend the rest of your life with them, that shiz is scary. You have to pay bills, get jobs, pay taxes, buy groceries, pay for insurance, cell phones, counseling... This is why I am a 23-year-old boy.

In Crepe Lupo

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: