Bad Nostalgia

As of late I have been seeing a surplus of a fad
that I thought for sure wouldn't come back around
until more like the year 1025. It was an epidemic
when I was in elementary school, up until about the
6th or 7th grade. I can honestly say that I never had
one, I can also honestly also say that I wanted one so bad,
and for once in life i can say that I'm glad my parents
wouldn't let me fit in with the cool kids. I swear
tho, if wide legs limpbizkit and flannel shirts with hoods come
back. I think I may have to move to canada.
I guess it has evolved from all the other recent haircuts,
its better than all the cool kids all with womens haircuts.
I think currently its still in a Beatles holding pattern,
but the bowl cut is on the rise... mark my words
I'm glad that I'm not in High School anymore.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I want my hair to grow out and get a pseudo-bowl! Haha, I left you a MySpace comment, but it's being weird. Anyway, protect your photo-takin' good hand! :D When will you have your gallery? I'm hoping to stick around or be in town when you have it...

Derek said...

my gallery will hopefully be next semester. i have alot of italy stuff.
dont do the bowl cut. its a bad idea.