The Grreatest!

I need some golfing buddies.

I miss the smell of the fresh cut, green, green grass.

That little "tink" as the driver hits the ball.

The sun shining on your face and the cool breeze in your hair.

The clanking of your balls and clubs as you drive the cart over a bump.

Wearing polo shirts and khakis and actually fitting in.

It's just you and God's elements all around.

A battle against yourself and the give-or-take 300 yards ahead.

When you are standing there, ready to tee off...

You aren't thinking about HW, girls, money, work, child support...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Child support?

Derek, that's amazing. I always knew there was something fishy about Tawny. Now I know; she's the ghost of MASTER-bation-past! She's a kitten-killer, that one...

I should have known.

Haha, see you tonight, and come hungry!

Derek said...

haha.... that meanie tawny!!!

haha

see ya

cbold said...

Have you ever tried speed golfing? The most amazing experience ever...

Derek said...

we are going to do speed then go golfing? my a.d.d. plus speed would fry my brain. but im down.