Skunk'd

Photobucket

I would just like to point out that skunks really have a bad rep.
They really aren't as bad as people think. I think that they are
just very misunderstood creatures. They are very much like a kitten.

Today I was at work at like 7amish and i was walking to one of the
buildings and I happen to notice a skunk. At this point in my life
I was very ignorant when I came to skunks. People tend to look at skunks
the way too many white people look at black people and vise versa.

Once you get to know them that are actually proper decent creatures.
At first I tried to make it spray from a distance, by clapping and
rock throwing, but this skunk was more busy eating something.

Then the skunk noticed me and started running at me. This made me
feel a little uncomfortable so I quickly ran into the building.
It turns out that the skunk jsut wanted to chill cuz it paced out
side the glass dooring waiting for me for awhile. Then I saw it
outside of the window from one of the rooms that I was cleaning.
So I slammed the window hoping that it would spray cuz I thought
that skunk spray in the middle of Andrews campus would be a nice
treat for all the May Express student who are still half asleep
to awaken to.

It turns out the skunk wasn't interested in spraying and after
I had been rude to it for most of the morning it went on its
way to find a new friend.

1 comment:

cbold said...

Skunks are one of the few small, furry woodland creatures I'm not afraid of. Unlike cats, rats, mice, gerbils, rabbits, raccoons, opossums, hamsters, ferrets... the list goes on and on.