The Interpretation of Dreams

first of all Sigmund Freud was a crock, I tried reading TIOD... and all he would do is give his patients large amounts of cocaine and purty much interpret what they "drempt.".. his grandson's art was pritty rad tho.

While taking my afternoon nap yesterday I had a rad dream, in which no cocaine was involved.. I was at an I Love Lucy convention, I don't know why. Then that Blink 182 came on "What's My Age Again?" [it jsut so happens that i'm 23]

I got really stoked and suddenly there was a track around the convention and i start running and stripping... then all the Lucy look-alikes started chasing me.

It was all in slo-mo and the gravity was cut by like 30 percent... I got all the way around the track one, and there was my parents looking very disapprovingly at me. So I woke up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freud was full of shit...When your whole psychology says that all motives and actions are based on the unconscious wishings to fuck your mother, you know you've got problems. If you're interested in a psychologist who is known for accurate and insightful dream interpretations, as well as a variety of other programs for life, check out Carl Jung, he's my favorite. He was known for placing the power of interpretation into the hands of the dreamer, because only the dreamer is capable of truly knowing ones Self. There might possibly be some info on Wikipedia that hasn't been tainted by the followers of that "Father of modern psychology" and "fuckin idiot," Sigmund Freud.

Derek said...

I have heard of Jung, he seems proper legit. Have you saw his son's art work tho? It's fascinating.

cbold said...

Last night I had a dream where in order to get my Canadian citizenship I had to be wiped in wet white towels and carried around a building by two security guards. When they finally released me I was propositioned by an elderly lady who said "It's like giving a person a brownie and it makes them sick - that's a bad first impression." And then she wanted to give me a million dollars.