Easter Egg Hunting

So yesterday was quite an adventure. Me, Seth, and Rob being about as poor and hungry as it gets, got all of our pocket change together and all the cans and bottles we could find... all equally about $8.50 and we got 20 pre made burgers and 1 loaf of bread. Then we went out to Jill's with Jesse Jesse and went Easter Egg Hunting but the Eggs were actually wild asparagus. We feasted like Kings! Today I am making asparagus soup. I already made pickled asparagus. We had BBQ'd asparagus yesterday. We have so much asparagus now that I plan to; barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, sautee it. There's, um, asparagus kebabs, asparagus creole, asparagus gumbo, pan fried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple asparagus and lemon asparagus, coconut asparagus, pepper asparagus, asparagus soup, asparagus stew, asparagus salad, asparagus and potatoes, asparagus burger, asparagus sandwich... That's, that's about it. You should come over and eat with us.

Photobucket


Also I sorta gave Jesse a hair cut... a combo of air suction and too much lighter fluid. I thought that was pritty funny until everyone starting pointing at my hair and laughing.

3 comments:

cbold said...

So I've decided after reading your blogs that my summer is going to be entirely too lame - I need to add some excitement so I don't put those who read my blog to sleep with tales about dinner with my family... yawn. What should my first adventure be - I'm unemployed and have all the time in the world.

Derek said...

If you have the opportunity to eat a proper home cooked meal... you do that every single chance you get. I blog to keep the hunger pangs away. Also I you need spice some and chill at the palace.

Anonymous said...

You forgot asparagus salsa.