Letter Litter

Bathroom Graffiti is the only art with thought and passion today.

It takes a very special artist to make this special art.

Their days starts off much like the rest of ours, When leaving my house
i grab all my pockets and mentally think "Cell, Keys, Wallet, Check."

The Bathroom graffiti does this "Magnum 55, Silver, Gold, Red, Blue, Black, small sizes, large sizes, heart full of hate, cellphone, keys, wallet, check."

The thought of this really amuses me, they must think/

"Man I Gotta Poop!, but I dont have my favorite sharpie."

"Bitch go get the marker! You know I can't take my morning dump without my marker."

My favorite graffiti is the religious stuff.

Such as John 3:16 in full verse

or "Smile Jesus Loves You"

Because REALLY who is taking that really great afternoon dump thinking "Man! Jesus Loves Me So Much! Thats why I have this huge mid-dump grin on my face."

I like when people write "Lowry Was Here" or just "Lowry" That is the best time to write sucks under it, or "has a small weiner"

As you may know i am a MCA, Mastur of the Custodial Arts, or a janitor if you want to be a dick about it.

I was cleaning a bathroom a few weeks ago to find one stall completely covered in red marker, b ut not just one red marker. This friend has remembered to bring a backup, and the backup was of smaller size.

There was every word and some really interesting word combos that I had never even thought of before, like; "Lowry is a Fucktastic Bitch" [names have been changed to protect the innocent] To name some other random scribblings "Fuck" "Shit" etc.

and on the back of the door it says "Your a stupid bitch"

See this made me laugh beside whoever wrote this... [im hoping not a college student] Has the testes enough to call everyone sitting on this particular can a bitch, and a stupid one at that. Then spell "You're" wrong.

The smaller marker was seemingly used to drink some haterade on a girl that his guy didnt care for, but he had to write this paragraph under the TP dispenser which had to be somewhat of a trick because of the spacial ratio between the toilet, floor, wall, and dispenser.

It was almost like he was trying to hide it, but he completely under estimated his local MCA. He must not watch Scrubs.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Matthew said...

I like your Jesus hair.

Don't letter litter.

Graduation!

I just want to sleep for two days straight.

I wrote about about Christian vandalism in a blog entry once before...I love that. [B]adventist mecca. Yes. Check: xanga.com/bangyourxang

Derek said...

im going right now.