Recency

Photobucket


Nothing blogable has happened to me recently and nothing funny is going on inside my head.

I wake up at 610 everyday and go to a job that I hate. Sometimes I think I shoudl start smoking drugs. I would smoke drugs If my job afforded drugs. Sometimes I think alot about selling drugs. They say that men think about sex every 12 seconds. I think about selling drugs every 11 seconds and I start thinking about it again before that 11 seconds is up.

I'm still living in the house that was once the highly esteemed "Poon Palace" aka "Sex Haven" but there has been a lack of any of that. My roommate Rich B, seems to hold it down for the all of us. Anything that the rest of us get is nothing or unwanted or of sub-par quality- its generally less-than-optimal. So "The Palace" has once again become The masturbatory cave... with no parenthesis involved. Thats ok with me though... I don't even wanna deal with that shiz. I attract the crazies... real loony bin material... and once the receive equilibrium (if they last that long) they disappear. But we are a generation of men raised by women, I'm wondering if another women isn't what we need.

My roommates are pritty (d)gay. I had a sign on my door that read; Rules of Dereks Room: 1. No Farting 2. No talking about gymnastics and 3. No "n" words. So they ripped it down and do it as much as they can. I want to punish them.

I found a 5 leaf clover a few days ago... Im not sure if i should pluck off one leaf or if i should keep the extra one for extra good luck. I'm thinking that the extra leaf might be hexing me. I think ill just throw it away just to be safe.

My guy Jesse is planning to move into The Palace, so that should up our game pushing it like 2 stops. We will command center in our room and make some roboto music. I've been trying to make something amazing but Ive discovered that along with my color blindness, I am not musical and also very tone deaf.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Brad said...

One of my favorite blogs so far. Honestly. I love the fact that you used my term (d)gay (Bryan's on crack if he thinks he came up the word). Don't forget all five of them: (l)gay, (o)gay, (a)gay, (d)gay and (g)gay. I also find it interesting that you are the mother in the family pic. How sweet.

cbold said...

If you need something to blog about I challenge you to write about toast, salamanders, earthquakes and novacaine. It can't be done....

Or maybe it can be - I don't know. This summer is quite uneventful so far.