My Techno Death

Photobucket

I would like to say that im setting myself free... that im deleting my myspace and facebook accounts and am venturing off into the world to find a real life. To establish myself as a real life human being, and live like they did 15 years ago. To be a modern day pioneer, going against all that our race stands for in this sick sad world that we live in with Myspace Alerts to your cell phone, text messaging, sending pictures and video from phone to phone, internet on a 1.5 inch screen... etc etc etc. We dont need a constant leash around our necks so our friends know where we are at any given time.... we dont need a friggin mobile phone in case of emergencies... there are more than a billion people in the world, go find someone to help...

No longer needing to go to a machine to send comments to have a great standing in the cyber world... and feeling good about ourselves, while we jsut get fatter and fatter. Finally freeing ones self from this black hole we call lives. I refused to call myself a member of an online community, i would rather call myself a boating enthusiast.

We/I dont need all of these rediculous things that all our our friends have... cell phones with itunes, cell phones with song recognition and auto downloading, we dont need those durn jaw vibration readers, we dont need phones so small that you can easily and comfortably hide them in our anal cavities... i could go on for hours. Dont even get me started on those blasted walkie talkie phones....

Photobucket

But in the end I HAVE NO CELL PHONE...

because donna got tired of paying my bill and had it shut off...

i guess im 13 again.

Photobucket

No comments: