Into the Wild

There is pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society where none intrudes,
By the deep sea and the music in its roar;
I love not man the less, but Nature more.

The core of mans' spirit comes from new experiences.

When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.

I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong.

Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.

So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more dangerous to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.


Tomorrow I'm going out to seek such wild. With none but a backpack I am going. I bring but one companion on my virgin journey. A mission to seek self and life importance. To find myself, to find God, to ponder the essentials, and run from it all.


We as humans are too comfortable.

I may blog if i return.

-Mossimo Supertramp & Bankai

Photobucket
The Wilderness I Seek & Bankai

1 comment:

111 said...

haha bankaiiiii