Life Update. [pt.II]

So for those who want to know what is up with me...

I quit the crappy custodial job.

Photobucket

I've been working for myself making better money.

I've had the best like... last 10 days ever.

The last blog explains part of it.

I'll start at the future and work to the past...



Photobucket

I'm going to see Matisyahu tomorrow, then I'm going to spend some time with Ian in Chicago for a day or two.

Then im gonna go back and work a bit.

Today I saw my friend Joe drum for a band called Truth in Fiction.

Photobucket

I got a press/back stage pass.

Photobucket

Jack's Mannequin was also back there.

That band sucks.

Photobucket

The whole thing was sponsered by Miller.

Photobucket

The band was real bummed to learn that they only got 12 beers for 5 members and a ton of crew to share.

Photobucket

It was really cool to be able to shoot between the crowd and the stage. I had bouncers protecting me from a ton of 16 year olds.

I won't lie I lived VIP status.

anyway that was cool..

Photobucket

The days previous I got to hang out with my friends at campmeeting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw alot of friends that I haven't saw in awhile...

Casey Cunningham, Shannon Laursen, Kyle Westfall, Ashley Miller, Amanda Lane, Aaron Cook, the Martins, Kristy Chism, Mike Jakobsons, Joe Jakobsons, Alana Bongard, Ricky Otto... [more name droppping to be added as i think of them]

We went to Madison and saw Rhythm and Booms fireworks show... That was Americana at its finest.

Photobucket

Ah snap! I went on the GRAVATRON!! that radical fair ride where you spin at warp speeds. It was soooooo much better than i remember as a kid.... and sooo much more expensive...

Photobucket

...i lost my cellphone somewhere....

campmeeting was a good time... and of course i went to all of my meetings...

hit a home run in softball. dropped an easy catch. etc etc.

ive just been having a great summer so far.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments: