Dirty - Love

Yes! New blog inspiration.

So my roommate Gabriel from Italy... who is actually from Argentina... anyway... he moved in with me for the summer... has been wanting to go play tennis every since he got here.

I hate tennis... but like soccer I decided to give it another try and I found that it is one of the greatest sports alive!

here's why...

1. Fit Asian women hang out at the tennis courts.
2. I can pretend to be John McEnroe.
3. It is acceptable to make sex noises while striking the ball.
4. Tennis fashion for both men and women is very sexy.
5. Scoring is cool... Rob kept saying Dirty - Love.
I don't know what that means, but its sexy.

So from now on, if you can't find me I will most likely be at the tennis courts... courts? is that what they are called? anywho...

Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where have I been? I've been trapped in a hole. Your words of kindness are too much. You're the one that has the skills my friend. I should assist you. And soccer and tennis are the two best sports ever created - oh, and golf. I'm buying a golf bag tomorrow - hooray!