So Glad

So glad these darned elections are over, hopefully I won't have to hear about it anymore, and have democrats try to tell me that that i think or believe is wrong and how there is only one way to think.I'm not so stoked on our president elect, but I wasnt stoked on Bill Clinton either and he turned out to be a pretty rad prez. I think that with the way the world is going there is only one direction that the world will be going and that isnt up, and that isnt a bad thing.

I have to apologize for my lack of interesting blogs. I have secretly figured out what one of the big stimuli is, the other is my killer class schedule.

I used to feel so responsible for entertaining my flock, and I haven't had a decent blog that was worth reading in months.

So i decided for my next blog that i am going to require something from you... send me a picture of yourself performing the WU TANG symbol with your hands.

do it right now before you forget.

1 comment:

dsurmann said...

One good thing is that medical marijuana is legalized in Michigan.....